Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Encouragement!

Another one of my friends passed away today of cancer. He went with me on various missions trips to Nicaragua and was health a year ago.

As I was reading another friends blog I saw this:

I was saddened when I heard that Larry Norman passed away early Sunday morning.
He was my favorite singer during my teenage years -- and I learned guitar by playing his music.

His last word to his friends were this:
"I feel like a prize in a box of cracker jacks with God’s hand reaching down to pick me up.
I have been under medical care for months. My wounds are getting bigger. I have trouble breathing. I am ready to fly home."

We need to remember, in Larry's words -- "We're only Visiting This Planet"

Remember, one day we will see our friends and family that put their trust in Jesus!

ET Ramblings

We love you

No comments: